Do you feel stressed? Is your life stressing you out? Do you feel trapped or lost? Is stress a daily part of your life?
If you answered yes, how about doing something about it?
Have you ever noticed how some people THRIVE under stress? How they EXCEL with stress? How STRESS does not affect them in a negative way?
If you answered yes, would you like to know their secret? Would you like to MASTER it?
The Stress Management Workshop is a 4 hours workshop that will help you deal with your sources of stress. It does not eliminate stress, it simply looks to make you stronger and better able to not only manage your stress, but THRIVE under it.
What if you can take the power of stress and turn it from a NEGATIVE force to a POSITIVE force in your life? What if STRESS becomes your FRIEND, not your ENEMY? Would you like to know HOW?
This workshop will help you answer these questions, and more.
A 4-hour workshop that will:
- Introduce stress and its effects on the human mind, body, and emotions.
- Understand what stress is.
- Discuss the different sources of stress.
- Show how we usually react to stress.
- Recognize general and individual sources of stress
- Discuss the importance of mindset in stress management.
- Show the importance of mindset interventions in combating stress.
- Develop the tools to change the mindset and conquer stress.
- Learn how to THRIVE under stress.
At the completion of the workshop, individuals would:
- Understand stress and its effects on body, mind, and emotions.
- Recognize and identify sources of stress.
- Identify their own strengths and weaknesses when managing stress.
- Learn how to turn stress into a POSITIVE force.
- Be able to THRIVE under stress.
LOCATION: BERYTECH at Mathaf. in the conference room.
TIME: Saturday September 16th, 10 am till 2 pm
PRICE: 150 USD per person.
Group discounts available. (125.00 USD per person for groups of 3 and above).
Early bird registration available (125.00 USD per person if booked before September 7th)
Contact : 76 795796